Innovative design increases efficiency in urology
- Workflow optimized stone disintegration of virtually every type of stone with the Pulso shockwave head. Pulso offers high energy and a wide shockwave focus.
- 38 power levels allow for efficient and individualized treatment of almost every patient.
- A special pediatric kit for the treatment of smaller patients is also available.
- The adjustable isocentric table tilt of ± 15° allows for comfortable endourological interventions as well as all necessary auxiliary procedures. LITHOSKOP’s exclusive ergonomic table design eliminates patient repositioning even when changing from endourology to lithotripsy.
- Endourological video sequences can be viewed directly on the monitors.
- The integrated endoscopic shelf offers enough space for all your equipment.
Percutaneous interventions and minimally invasive surgery
- Access from all sides of the ergonomic table makes LITHOSKOP ideally suited for all percutaneous and surgical interventions.
- The one-time patient positioning keeps anesthesia always at the same end of the table
Orthopedics and Peyronie’s disease (IPP)
The flexible shockwave head positioning and a special orthopedic adapter allow for efficient pain therapy, various orthopedic applications and the treatment of IPP.
New shockwave technology Pulso
We have designed a new shockwave technology, PulsoTM, which achieves outstanding results. With a penetration depth of 16 cm and an increased shockwave focus, Pulso enables effective treatment even for larger patients. Side effects are reduced to a minimum.
- Inline X-Ray & Ultrasound
=> Safe, reliable and accurate stone localization
- 16 cm (6.3 inches) penetration depth
=> Efficient treatment also of obese patients
- High effective energy
=> Maximum stone disintegration
- Low energy density
=> Reduced side effects and complications
=> Low pain treatment
- Large focus
=> Maximum hit rate
- Long lasting shockwave head
= >1.5 Mill. shocks (2 Mill. MLT)
- 38 energy levels
=> For individualized treatment of almost every patient
Smooth data handling and network integration
LithoReport™, our dedicated software solution, saves all patient, therapy and imaging data in a single system. Patient data is retrieved from the HIS or RIS, and all new information from stone size and location, through treatment details and shockwave values can be stored with a single mouse click. Thus, the data is readily available for retrieval when needed.