CLINITEK AUWi PRO System
True walkaway urine chemistry testing and sediment analysis
The CLINITEK® AUWi System combines two of the most widely used and reliable urine analyzers with a user friendly software interface.
Harnessing the Power of Two Exceptional Analyzers
- CLINITEK Novus® analyzer combines proven dry-pad urine chemistry technology with an easy-to-use cassette test format to ensure standardized test results
- Sysmex UF-1000i analyzer standardizes and provides fully quantitative urine sediment results using high-sensitivity fluorescent flow cytometry
Workstations are linked by a common sample track and integrated with powerful workflow management software for unattended operation with complete confidence
- Automatically reflexes samples requiring sediment analysis using customer-defined rules, reducing the time and labor associated with manual microscopic analysis
- Autoverification of results to be reported to the LIS is based on tailored rules
- Integrates urine chemistry and sediment results into a user-defined, consolidated patient report
- Software automatically flags abnormal results requiring later review
- Continuous load-and-go processing with no centrifugation, reduced off-line dilutions, and fewer manual steps
- Minimized sample handling from pre- to post-analysis
- You can load up to 200 sample tubes simultaneously, and complete up to 80 tests per hour while performing other duties
CLINITEK Novus Analyzer
The CLINITEK Novus® analyzer automates your urine chemistry testing and standardizes result interpretation.
- Advanced color correction improves test accuracy
- Clinically appropriate detection level of blood improves disease detection
- Excellent correlation of urine chemistry results with those obtained on a reference system
- Ability to load 450 tests at a time using the unique “load-and-go” test cassettes
- True, live calibration of all analytes provides confidence in results
- Over 60 years of invention and innovation in urinalysis provides the broadest range of urine chemistry analyzers
Sysmex UF-1000i™ Urine Cell Analyzer
The UF-1000i standardizes and provides fully quantitative urine sediment results, eliminating operator to operator variability.
- Automatic classification of 10 formed elements
- Sediment classification is accurate and consistent
- Separate measurement channel enhances bacteria detection
- 99% negative predictive value for screening of Urinary Tract Infections
- Anti-carryover function ensures integrity of results
- Reliable identification analysis and auto identification of normal samples eliminates the need for further manual steps
- Reduced review rate provides greater walkaway capability
- Cell counting capabilities of up to 80,000 particles reduces manual review rate
- Temperature and pH normalization provides a more accurate result
- Analyzing more of the sample provides fully quantitative results that eliminate subjective interpretation
Urinalysis WAM software
With the Urinalysis WAM software, you are in control of the entire testing process – a new, intuitive and easy-to-use program on a single user interface.
- Customer-defined rules criteria reduces review rate and offline testing
- Auto-validation of results reduces the amount of time spent reviewing data
- Rules engine allows real-time data checking and automatic reflex testing
- Delta checking and tracking of patient historical data by medical record numbers
- Operator management function for validation and security access
- Customized reports for audit trail
Complete this form to subscribe to hear from Siemens Healthineers on urinalysis topics.
Please try again later.