ACUSON X700 Ultrasound System
Explore More. Experience More. Expect More.
Robust technologies, future applications and the ability to address highly specialized applications make the ACUSON X700™ ultrasound system highly flexible
The power to address highly specialized applications.
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with a fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer
- CartoSound™ communications*: Integration of ultrasound with Carto 3 System technology providing an electroanatomical map of the heart combined with Soundstar™ 3D catheter imaging
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology:** Provides excellent detection of the responses from contrast agent microbubbles, coupled with a high resolution display
Innovative technologies that enhance efficiency and reduce keystrokes and exam times.
- TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology
- QuikStart rapid boot or battery option for immediate access to imaging*
- Knowledge-based workflow tools which automate calculations
- syngo® Auto OB measurements
- Auto Follicle measurements*
- syngo® Auto Left Heart technology
- Axius™ edge-assisted ejection fraction measurements
- syngo® AHP Arterial Health Package***
- syngo® fourSight™ TEE view
- syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging™ technology
Siemens pioneered technologies.
- Hanafy lens transducer technology: Enhances uniformity throughout the field of view, for superior contrast resolution at depth
- syngo® Auto OB measurements: Knowledge-based workflow recognizes features and patterns within an ultrasound image, streamlining quantification
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) imaging: Enables procedure visualization and device placement monitoring with fully functional 8F or 10F intracardiac transducer
- Clarify™ Vascular Enhancement (VE) Technology: Reduces noise and artifact to provide exceptional contrast resolution and clear delineation of vessels
- SieScape™ Panoramic Imaging: Provides extended field of view images acquired with real-time high-resolution 2D imaging. Allows display of large structures, providing a global view for orientation.
* Not commercially available. Due to regulatory reasons future availability cannot be guaranteed.
** At the time of publication, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check the current regulation for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance. Not commercially available in the USA.
*** This feature should be utilized according to the ASE Consensus Statement "Use of Carotid Ultrasound to Identify Subclinical Vascular Disease and Evaluate Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Consensus Statement from the American Society of Echocardiography Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Task Force, Endorsed by the Society for Vascular Medicine.”