ACUSON S2000 ABVS Ultrasound System
Meet your growing demand for dense breast imaging.
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS for a 3D Total Breast Ultrasound Solution helps healthcare professionals efficiently and consistently identify lesions or other areas of concern in fatty and dense breast tissue.
3D Total Breast Scanning
How do you meet the increasing demands of dense breast imaging?
- Generate a coronal view of the breast, which demonstrates global anatomy and symmetry as well as exquisite architectural distortion.
- Improve ergonomics and decrease operator strain with the Siemens exclusive hands-free locking mechanism of the ABVS transducer pod.
- Improve efficiency by decreasing exam time and consistency with the ABVS.
Dense breast tissue increases your risk of getting breast cancer and makes it more challenging for physicians to identify cancer on mammograms. Studies have shown that ultrasound can help find breast cancers that can’t be seen on a mammogram.
The ABVS provides consistent, reproducible, operator-independent results with full-field high-resolution views of the entire breast without exposing the patient to radiation.
Shear Wave Elastography
How often do you encounter a breast lesion that is difficult to characterize?
Virtual Touch IQ provides non-invasive quantitative assessment of lesion morphology that is not visible in conventional ultrasound imaging. Used with the ABVS, tissue stiffness analysis may help better differentiate between solid tumors, cysts and other areas of concern during breast ultrasound exams.
- Improved patient care as Virtual Touch IQ may help physicians reduce unnecessary breast biopsies.
- Siemens exclusive quality map ensures confidence in every shear wave acquisition.
Hand-held Transducer Capability
What if you need to evaluate an area with a hand-held transducer?
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS can be used for both automated breast volume and conventional hand-held exams. If a lesion is found, a hand-held transducer can be used to acquire additional 2D images including Color Doppler, Elasticity, and Shear Wave Imaging.
- Easily accessible conventional hand-held scanning capabilities enable you to maximize your investment by providing automated and hand-held imaging options.
- For added versatility, the mobile ACUSON S2000 ABVS is a fully operational ultrasound system which can be easily detached from the column for use in other departments across a broad spectrum of clinical applications.
- Improve diagnostic confidence with the ability to quickly assess the axilla or lesion with conventional hand-held scanning.
Flexible Reporting Software without an Additional Workstation
How easy is it for you to read breast ultrasound exams?
The Syngo Ultrasound Breast Analysis included with the S2000 ABVS is a semi-automated BI-RADS reporting tool with efficient analysis of 3D imagery and customizable, at-a-glance image displays that support quick and thorough diagnosis of breast cancers without requiring a separate workstation.
- Synchronized scrolling and multiple hanging protocol options enable fast reading.
- Prior studies load automatically for quick comparison.
- Increased reading flexibility with client-server connectivity and concurrent user licenses.
- Reduced clutter in your office with a software solution that doesn’t require a separate workstation.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
* BI-RADS® is a registered trademark of Mendelson EB, Baum JK, Berg WA, Merritt CB, Rubin E. Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System BI-RADS: Ultrasound, 1st edition. Reston, Va: American College of Radiology; 2003.
1Evaluation of Virtual Touch Tissue Imaging Quantification (VTIQ), a new Shear Wave Velocity Imaging Method, for Breast Lesion Assessment by Ultrasound. Michael Golatta, MD, Mirjam Schweitzer-Martin, Aba Harcos, MD, Sarah Schott, MD, Christina Gomez, MD, Anne Stieber, MD, Geraldine Rauch, Dr., Christoph Domschke, MD, Joachim Rom, MD, Florian Schütz, MD, Christof Sohn, MD, Jörg Heil, MD. Available on PubMed