ACUSON X300 system - Upgrades & Services
Upgrades, Options & Services ACUSON X300 ultrasound system Release 2.0
Siemens continues to provide ultrasound solutions that help expand your clinical practice. This latest system release not only advances your system's application versatility and imaging capability, but also enhances ergonomics and workflow.
Such ongoing system upgrades help to protect your ultrasound investment by optimizing system performance now and for the future. Purchasable options in Release 2.0 that expand clinical applications in the ACUSON X300™ ultrasound system include:
- Clarify™ vascular enhancement technology
- Expanded DICOM Structured Reporting for vascular and OB/GYN applications
- SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding
- SieScape™ Panoramic Imaging
- VF8-3 transducer
- C8-5 pediatric curved array transducer
- 3-Scape™ real-time 3D imaging for abdominal and EV applications
- Axius™ edge assisted Ejection Fraction
- Release 2.0 software and application upgrades are available to existing ACUSON X300 system users via a software installation in the field. Please contact your local sales organization to determine timing and availability.
Additional Upgrade Options
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) on all imaging transducers
- TGO™ Tissue Grayscale Optimization Technology
- Spectral and Color DTI™ Doppler Tissue Imaging capability
- Stress Echo Option
- Additional Transducer Array Port
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity
- DICOM Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS)
- DICOM Modality Worklist
- DICOM Structured Reporting for Cardiac
Serviceability Today and Tomorrow
Now you can access Siemens Remote Service for diagnosis and repair, event management and remote software distribution—all via a secure Internet connection. This advanced technical and applications expertise is included during the system warranty term and for all customers with Siemens Performance Plan service agreements.
Upgradability Optimized for Your Future
To protect your investment, the Ultrasound Evolve Service Upgrade Program continually delivers operating system enhancements for Siemens customers with Performance Plan service agreements. Please contact your local service organization to determine availability.