New Siemens Healthcare Webshop
Why is Siemens changing Webshop and eLuminate*?
Siemens is proactively upgrading Webshop and eLuminate to improve our customers’ experience.
What is eLuminate?
eLuminate is Siemens’ easy-to-use cost per patient reported (CPPR) system. Customers extract test result totals from their LIS and submit them to eLuminate via a simple and efficient 3-step process. eLuminate is available to U.S. customers with a CPPR contract.
Will customers be able to log in to Webshop and eLuminate with the same username and password?
While Webshop and eLuminate are two different systems available on the same web-based platform, customers will use the same login information to access both tools. Depending on which system(s) customers have requested and received approval to use, they may have access to Webshop only, eLuminate only, or both.
When will the change take effect?
The transition from the current Webshop and eLuminate systems to the new systems will take place on Monday, April 11, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
The existing Webshop and eLuminate systems will be taken offline at 6:00 p.m. EDT on Friday, April 8, 2016. The systems will not be accessible from that time until 8:00 a.m. EDT on Monday, April 11, 2016. Please plan accordingly.
How will Siemens manage the transition from the current Webshop and eLuminate systems to the new systems?
The transition to the new systems will be managed as follows:
- Siemens will send an email with the new web address and Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) activation link up to 8 hours prior to 8:00 a.m. EDT on April 11, 2016.
- If you do not already have an SSO account, you will need to use the activation link in the email to activate your SSO account. The email will contain a link to step-by-step instructions on how to activate your SSO account. The step-by-step instructions are available via the SSO Activation Instructions tab above.
- Once the account is successfully activated, or if you already have an SSO account, you can use the new web address provided in the email to log in to the new Webshop and eLuminate systems.
- Siemens will automatically transfer your relevant data from the existing system to the new system.
- To help you quickly navigate the new systems, a brief guided tour will be available. The guided tour will provide an overview of key features.
How do I know if I already have a Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account?
If you currently use Siemens Healthcare Document Library, you already have a Siemens SSO account. Use the same login information to access the new Webshop and eLuminate systems.
In addition, the email that will be sent to customers that already have an SSO account will only include the new Webshop URL.
What is changing in Webshop?
Webshop will retain all of its existing features, such as online ordering, instant order confirmation, and real-time product and pricing availability. However, there will be a new web address and a completely new look and feel, providing an improved shopping experience.
In addition, we are introducing the following new features:
- Access from any mobile device
- One Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account
- New product catalog
- Credit-card payments
- Standing orders
- New user administration function
- Access to spare parts for Siemens imaging systems
What is changing in eLuminate?
eLuminate will also have a new user interface and web address and be accessbile from any mobile device. All other features remain the same. In addition, you will need to use your Siemens Healthcare Single-Sign-On (SSO) account when logging in to eLuminate.
What information will be migrated from the existing Webshop system to the new Webshop system?
The following information will be migrated from the existing Webshop system to the new system:
- User account details, including sold-to and ship-to combinations
- User profile details, including attention-to and fax number
- User permissions: read-only or full access
- Existing order templates
- Order history for the last 90 days
- Current standing orders
- Suggested orders from syngo® Lab Inventory Manager (sLIM),† if applicable
What information will be migrated from the existing eLuminate system to the new system?
The following information will be migrated from the existing eLuminate system to the new system:
- eLuminate mapping tables and LIS dictionaries
- Historical Debit Memo and Submission Data Reports
- Instrument assignments
Who can I contact for more information?
- For questions about Webshop or for general questions in the USA, please contact the Siemens eSupport team at (800) 242-3233 (Option 2, Option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EDT.
- For questions about eLuminate, please contact the eLuminate Support team at (866) 291-1320 or email@example.com. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EDT.
- For questions about syngo Lab Inventory Manager (sLIM), please contact your Siemens account manager.
*eLuminate is available to U.S. customers with a CPPR contract. Please select the eLuminate tab above for more-specific information about the changes to eLuminate.
†For questions about sLIM, please contact your local Siemens account manager.