· New technology employs iterative reconstruction to produce high-quality MR images at a rapid rate with zero diagnostic information loss· Compressed Sensing Cardiac Cine – the technology’s first application – enables diagnostic cardiac imaging of patients with arrhythmias or respiratory problems
· Siemens Healthineers establishes digital platform for healthcare providers as well as for providers of solutions and services· Partners already on board include: Arterys, Dell EMC, SecondOpinions.com, Stroll Health, SyntheticMR, 3D Slicer, TMC, USARAD and Viewics · Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem open for additional partners
· 1.5 Tesla, 60-cm MRI system offers innovative applications to improve competitiveness and potentially address profitability · System includes standardized, automated workflows for nearly 75 percent of MRI exams
· Project will explore quantitative MRI metrics for more informed treatment decision making
· Expanded platform provides customers with virtual anywhere/anytime access to education and real-time performance support materials via any device
· New dedicated CT scanner delivers RT images that enable precise contouring and personalized dose calculation while eliminating unnecessary workflow steps· New syngo.via RT Image Suite software complements SOMATOM Confidence RT Pro with integrated image assessment, contouring, and patient marking features
· Siemens Healthineers to provide dedicated personnel and research support over the next four years to the Northwell Health Imaging Clinical Effectiveness and Outcomes Research (iCEOR) Program.
· University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital installs company’s new high-performance dual source CT scanner
· Centralizes visibility and control of laboratory operations · Enables labs to manage alerts, remotely control instruments, automation and IT, and monitor testing and onboard inventory—all from one screen· Increases efficiency with customizable alerts and exception management procedures for laboratories to receive immediate alerts for at-risk samples· Improves outcomes with robust process analytics, including turnaround times, testing volumes, and automation utilization
· Conworx is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens Healthcare GmbH· The global presence of Siemens Healthineers—combined with Conworx’s open connectivity—will bring to the market unmatched integration for point-of-care devices· For customers, the acquisition means enhanced and accelerated ability to connect more devices—more than 100 different instruments from all major manufacturers¹· Siemens Healthineers Point of Care Informatics will be led by Roman Rosenkranz, CEO of Conworx Technology GmbH
Note: to get a direct personal response, please contact us via our email form.