· Secure, cloud-based service connects Siemens Healthineers point-of-care instruments to physician office electronic health record systems.· Automatic delivery of patient test results eliminates manual input, reducing the potential for errors and revenue loss.
· On the heels of a CDC report announcing STD levels are at an unprecedented high, the ADVIA Centaur XPT now offers a comprehensive menu for consolidated ID testing· Automated repeat and confirmatory testing of reactive samples through SMART algorithm software and Hot Zone capabilities reduce the need for additional testing· The system seamlessly integrates into laboratory diagnostics operations with ready-to-use reagents used across all ADVIA Centaur systems
Siemens Healthineers Supports Population Health Management with Planned Acquisition of Medicalis
· Mobile workflow of new platform’s two systems – SOMATOM go.Now and SOMATOM go.Up – controlled via tablet and remotely to increase patient interaction· New platform offers simpler, user-guided workflows for more standardized results and reduction of variability· Platform’s unique single-room concept designed for lower installation costs and smaller, more efficient footprint
· New EMPIRE technology applies iterative and machine learning algorithms that provide a clearer, more concise 3D breast reconstruction
· VERSANT® HCV Genotype 2.0 Assay (LiPA) provides improved accuracy in identification of HCV genotype and subtype for guiding selection of optimal therapeutic treatment for individuals with Hepatitis C
· Company addresses medical imaging’s rapidly expanding role in the guidance of cardiovascular procedures with a host of innovative solutions
· Global agreement allows companies to develop integrated, noninvasive care solutions for improved management of coronary artery disease patients
· Developed to help hospitals combat infection and enable effective cleaning· Offers broad array of software applications to facilitate complex procedures
· New technology employs iterative reconstruction to produce high-quality MR images at a rapid rate with zero diagnostic information loss· Compressed Sensing Cardiac Cine – the technology’s first application – enables diagnostic cardiac imaging of patients with arrhythmias or respiratory problems
Note: to get a direct personal response, please contact us via our email form.