Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
So small, it can fit in your pocket. So accurate, it could go in a lab.
Fresh capillary (fingerstick) whole blood
Capillary: 6 uL
See test strip package insert for details
Reporting range: 0.8–4.5 INR. Results outside this range will be displayed as Out of Range.
At minimum, 640 patient results, 300 Liquid Quality Control results, 300 error messages
Xprecia™ Data Management Software (DMS)
Provides a simple, easy way to transfer data to and from the Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer and a PC. The analyzer connects to a computer via USB to transmit:
- Operator ID list; analyzer and operator settings
- Analyzer software (firmware) upgrades
- Patient and Liquid Quality Control results
- Analyzer fault log
- International Normalized Ratio (INR)
- Calculated seconds (not available in USA)
Electronic Quality Control (EQC)
Two quality-control checks verify the integrity of the test strips. The first control checks the presence of adequate sample and reagents on the test strip, and the second control detects test strip degradation due to exposure to environmental conditions. If either control fails, the system reports an error rather than an incorrect result.
Liquid Quality Control (LQC)
LQC tests help meet regulatory compliance requirements applicable to your facility. Use control solutions to perform quality-control checks on both the analyzer and test strips to ensure they are functioning correctly.
Complete the form below to download the following white papers:
- Comparison and Evaluation of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer to the Roche COAGUCHEK XS Coagulation System
- PT/NR Test Performance of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer Demonstrates Equivalency
Please try again later.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.