N Latex FLC kappa and N Latex FLC lambda Assays
Add consistency to monoclonal gammopathy testing
Consistent Results Assist with Refined Management Strategy
Since 2009, the determination of free light chains (FLC) is part of the officially recommended screening panel for multiple myeloma.1,2 Furthermore, FLC determination provides prognostic information and helps in screening and diagnosis. Reliable results are a prerequisite for a consistently high sensitivity in screening and diagnosis.
Can Optimized Lot-to-Lot Reproducibility and Antigen Excess Security Improve the Management of Patients with Monoclonal Gammopathy?
The N Latex FLC kappa and N Latex FLC lambda assays offer a reliable and convenient way to determine free light chains on Siemens automated immunonephelometric systems.
Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Adds consistency to patient results. Reliable follow-up of patients with different reagent lots.
- Ensures optimized patient management by earlier recognition of a potential relapse or resulting therapy adjustments – overall an improved patient outcome.
Improved antigen excess security
- Feel more confident through detection of high-dose hook effects.
- Improve cost-effectiveness due to fewer.
Convenient packaging concept
- Reduce costs by high flexible and reagent independent packaging concept: all components can be ordered separately. Neither waste nor lack of standard and controls.
- Add confidence to screening and diagnosis of monoclonal gammopathies with assays and systems from Siemens.
1) Kyle RA, Raikumar SV; Leukemia 2009; 23: 3-9.
2) Dispenzieri A, Kyle R, Merlini G, et al.; Leukemia 2009; 23: 215-24.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.