VERSANT® kPCR Sample Prep with the MiPLX Software Solution
One Solution—More Choice. Consolidate your sample preparation on one flexible benchtop platform.
Consolidate your sample preparation and molecular testing procedures on the VERSANT® kPCR Sample Prep with the MiPLX Software Solution
- Universal technology for DNA and RNA extraction.
- Improved reproducibility, recovery, and quality with homogeneous bead size and form.
- Optimal bead suspension time achieved with smaller particles.
- Efficient DNA and RNA capture for improved performance of assays.
- Reduce equipment needs with single platform
- Reduce inventory and QC with only two reagent kits for multiple workloads and all sample types.
- Sample batching for minimal hands-on time and walk-away testing.
- Multiplex capabilities and LIS connectivity.
- 96 extractions per run completed in less than three hours.
- Multiple dynamic protocols enable flexibility and customization for an individualized approach to meet laboratory needs.
- Air displacement pipetting limits waste.
- Sample preparation for a variety of molecular applications such as infectious disease testing, pharmacogenomics, and tumor diagnostics.
- Consolidates sample preparation of a wide variety of specimen types on one reliable and flexible platform.
- Proprietary silica-coated nanobeads enable pure and high-quality eluates.
- Specimen Types Supported*
- Serum and plasma
- Vaginal, endocervical, and urethral swabs
- Whole blood
- Cerebral spinal fluid (CSF)
- Nasal-pharyngeal swab
- Buccal swab
- Breast milk
- Cell culture
- PBMC (buffy coat)
- Amniotic fluid
- Eye swab
- Bronchial Alveoli Lavage (BAL)
- ThinPep and SurePath collection media
*All specimen types can be consolidated in one batch run. See Instructions for Use as to any specific instructions or limitations.
- Bar-code enabled system tracks sample ID from primary tube to PCR Plate.
- Process surveillance monitors the execution of all liquid handling and robotic steps.
- Air displacement pipetting (ADP)
- Disposable, filtered pipette tips
- CO-RE technology (compressed O-ring expansion)