The universal VNA software
syngo®.share1 is the right solution if you need
- a DICOM Archive as a PACS backend and long-time archive
- a Hospital-wide Universal Archive
- a Multimedia Archive in addition to radiology: Modality images. Multi-PACS
- archiving and sharing across institutions
syngo.share empowers healthcare institutions to efficiently store, manage and share clinical imaging data, comprising DICOM and non-DICOM data. It can serve as centralized repository between multiple Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), as multi-departmental data management, and is a full-fledged IHE XDS and XDS-I compliant repository. syngo.share creates a holistic, patient-centric view on imaging data of a patient.
Additionally, syngo.share can be seamlessly interoperated with the Siemens Imaging and Healthcare IT portfolio and with other system environments.
Unified Image Management
syngo.share supports the management of clinical imaging data from multi-departmental to enterprise and regional scale.
It can act as the information management backbone for the entire enterprise, potentially addressing all imaging data types in a single archive strategy.
- Unified handling of arbitrary file formats and “ologies” (e.g., radiology, cardiology, pathology, endoscopy, oncology, urology, ophthalmology)
- Actively manage data throughout its lifecycle based on clinical, legal or business requirements
- Unified management of clinical data, storage pools, system resources and access rights
- Modular architecture allows growth for current and future needs, e.g., volume growth, adding new departments and “ologies”, connecting new locations, joining or creating regional networks
- Flexible deployments including virtualized, load-balanced
- Multi-vendor support with the ability to connect multiple locations up to a regional scale
syngo.share supports patient-centric access and handling of information. It provides a complete picture of the available images, reports, multi-media, and non-DICOM data of a patient, structured according to the clinicians’ needs.
- Patient-centric view on information available in an enterprise independent of the source system or originating department
- Universal viewer for ubiquitous access to and sharing of arbitrary data types
- Tight integration with enterprise and departmental systems
syngo.share’s secure architecture and standard based connectivity supports virtually all major standards, such as HL7, DICOM as well as IHE XDS and XDS-I to interoperate with and exchange information between systems.
- Intended to get the best value from data by exchanging information on an enterprise level, with referrers, within a hospital chain or a regional network based on HL7, DICOM, and IHE XDS/XDS-I
- Rich in functions for importing, exporting, routing and sharing of clinical data
- Central hub for HIS/EMR integration and results distribution
- Capabilities to integrate with enterprise and departmental systems
1syngo.share VNA, syngo.share view, syngo.share WebView, syngo.share import, syngo.share print are medical devices of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria, and not commercially available in all countries, and their future availability cannot be guaranteed due to regulatory reasons. Do not use for direct diagnosis. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.