High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis
See the difference
EMPIRE technology is approved as a 3D-only exam; it also includes Insight 2D and 3D, the industry’s first synthetic software-generated visualization of tomosynthesis volumes in both 2D and 3D.
Insight 2D is the only synthetic mammogram with a 50o scan angle and a High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis. It allows breast imagers to obtain a 2D image from the EMPIRE 3D image set, providing them with a navigational support tool to their 3D-only exams without subjecting patients to added dose.
- Better assessment of breast composition and density
- Easy comparisons to prior FFDM (2D) images
- Improved micro calcification detection while retaining morphology integrity
- Image quality that rivals FFDM (2D) images
Insight 3D is a Siemens-unique 3D display that adds new depth to breast anatomy visualization.
- A more comprehensive understanding of your findings
- With superior sensitivity for microcalcifications1
Become the institution of choice for referring physicians and patients by providing more comprehensive tomosynthesis examinations at a lower dose.