MAGNETOM Avanto Upgrade
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Avanto to MAGNETOM Avantofit
MAGNETOM Avantofit1 offers various technological features, aiding you in obtaining excellent image quality.
Siemens' unique technologies
- Tim 4G: The 4th generation of proven Tim (Total imaging matrix) technology provides up to 204 coils elements with up to 48 channels for the accuracy you need.
- Dot: The next movement in MRI. Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines. Allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either "out of the box" or based on the institution's standards.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines.
The compact 1.5 Tesla magnet of MAGNETOM Avantofit offers exceptional magnet homogeneity for excellent fat saturation.
Tim’s revolutionary all digital-in/digital-out design DirectRF allows for higher signal purity and improved stability. All transmit and receive components are located at the magnet.
- Optical links between magnet and equipment room to achieve high RF stability
- Transmit and receive path is integrated in the magnet housing
- Dual-Density Signal Transfer enables ultra-high density coil designs by integrating key RF components into the local coil
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM Avantofit allows for a fast installation and easy siting and small installation space due to the tight integration.
1The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.