Upgrade your MAGNETOM system with Dot. Go for consistent results, efficiently.
Dot engines automate MRI exam protocols, providing step-by-step user guidance for efficient, consistent scanning regardless of the exam or patient type, or the user’s experience level. Dot engines cover about 90%1 of all MRI exams, enabling you to deliver high-quality, reproducible images in about 20%2 less time and with 46%2 less software interaction. Plus, Dot engines are flexible so that you can easily adapt the pre-defined protocols based on a patient’s condition, clinical need, and your standards of care.
- Improved image quality to potentially increase referrals and revenue
- Reduce exam time to maximize patient throughput
- Access to applications that expand MRI to more patients
- System upgrade in as little as two day
- Uniquely tailored, optimized exam strategies
- Adapt scanning to the patient condition or clinical question
- Customize Dot strategies to your standards of care
- Real-time, on-board guidance with images and text for even the most complicated exams
- Adapt scan protocols for increased standardization with integrated decision points
- Add instructions, including image examples, for consistent positioning and scanning
- Consistent and reproducible scanning with features like AutoAlign, AutoBolus Detection
- Intelligent workflows support effortless set-up
- Optimized timing of scanning and breathing
Upgrade your MAGNETOM system with Dot and benefit from the latest software platform syngo MR E11 line
The upgrade includes:
- New, high-performance measurement and reconstruction system
- New host computer (if required)
- Latest software version
- Access to applications not available before: CAIPIRINHA, FREEZEit, LiverLab, and Advanced WARP*.
1Usability Evaluation of 9 million Siemens Healthineers MRI exams, 2013.
2University Hospital Essen, GER, Brain Dot Engine Workflow Study.
*The MRI restrictions (if any) of the metal implant must be considered prior to the patient undergoing an MRI exam. MR imaging of patients with metallic implants brings specific risks. However, certain implants are approved by the governing regulatory bodies to be MR conditionally safe. For such implants, the previously mentioned warning may not be applicable. Please contact the implant manufacturer for the specific conditional information. The conditions for MR safety are the responsibility of the implant manufacturer, not of Siemens.