As extension of the MR Oncology workflow, syngo.MR OncoCare provides rich feature sets for histogram analysis and trending over multiple time points:
- VOI- and ROI-based histogram analysis
- Intuitive color definition for three histogram domains
- Savable presets for histogram analysis
- Back-mapping of histogram colors on the image of reference
- Export in .CSV format of pixel intensity values
- Trending plot
- Improved communication towards referrers and oncologists with the back-mapping functionality
- Additional research possibilities with the export functionality
Histograms: Here, red indicates low ADC coefficient (area of concern), green high ADC coefficient (not of concern).
Back-mapping: The user-defined volume of interest can be “back-mapped” with colors that correlate to the histogram values. Here the patient’s histograms indicate a growth in area of concern from first exam (8% lower row) to follow-up exam (11% upper row), indicating that this patient may not be responding to therapy.
Trending plots: can be saved and included in structured reports.