Our Networked Scanner offers you flexibility:
- At the individual case level use syngo.via1 to change protocols for a specific case.
- At the enterprise level standardize and efficiently manage protocols across your MAGNETOM systems.
With our Networked Scanner, the radiologist / lead technologist can adjust the scans assigned from the modality worklist, and ensure that the patient receives the scan he or she needs.
At any time during the scan, the operator can also optimize the images and adjust strategies and then immediately manipulate and read the images in syngo.via, to ensure that radiologists receive the images they need to complete diagnoses.
- Share protocols across the enterprise.
- Have a complete overview of the protocols on all systems at any workplace.
- Reduce scan downtime when managing protocols.
- Match the patient to the right scanner.
Our Networked scanner enables all of these activities and helps to ensure that your organization receives the structure
that it needs.
1syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights.