Push-button brain exam in 5 minutes*
GOBrain is supported by Siemens’ Tim 4G RF architecture and ultra-high coil element density, providing excellent SNR and fast acquisition times. GOBrain is additionally supported by AutoAlign Head LS (Landmark Survey) providing push-button functionality and high consistency in imaging. GOBrain has been validated on multiple neurological conditions including stroke, hemorrhage, neoplasm, infection, demyelination and post-operative findings.
- Clinically validated brain exam with multiple orientations and all relevant contrasts – to help optimize diagnostic processes for neurological patients
- Potential reduction of the need for sedation and rescans – with a fast, push-button exam to help streamline operating processes
- Maximized scanner utilization for these core brain examinations – with improved patient throughput and reduced costs per scan
GOBrain is a set of optimized protocols for diagnostic neuroimaging and provides the following contrast and orientations:
- sagittal T1-weighted GRE
- axial T2-weighted TSE
- axial T2 TSE FLAIR
- axial Diffusion-weighted single-shot EPI
- axial T2*-weighted EPI-GRE
* Achieved on a MAGNETOM Skyra with the Head 32 coil. Total examination time can take up to 6 minutes depending on system field strength and coil density.