Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE
Beyond speed. Beyond motion.
Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE enables dynamic contrast-enhanced abdominal exams with no breath holds. The acquisition is performed in one continuous run using a golden-angle stack-of-stars radial scheme that gives robustness towards motion and the flexibility to choose the temporal resolution, which can even vary over the duration of the scan. Reconstruction is performed using a Compressed Sensing GPU-accelerated iterative algorithm with per voxel through-time regularization for further improved quality. The combination of features enables free-breathing abdominal exams with both robust diagnostic image quality and the high temporal resolution required to capture the dynamic phases of contrast enhancement.
- Auto Bolus Detection
- Configuration of exam phases in terms of start time relative to the auto-detected bolus arrival, duration and temporal resolution
- AutoLabeling of relevant phases (pre-contrast, (multiple) arterial, portal-venous and delayed)
- Self-gating for further reduction of residual motion blur
- Inline Reconstruction using GPU acceleration allows access to the images in just minutes; no need to export data to external research servers
- Protocols for the abdomen
- Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE includes FREEZEit