MAGNETOM Combi Suite Neurosurgery
Helping to improve the management of brain tumor patients
MAGNETOM Combi Suite Neurosurgery combines premium MRI technology with state-of-the art OR solutions. Resulting in highly detailed image quality, safe, efficient patient set-up and -transport, as well as cost-effective and flexible solutions for siting and OR tables.
Excellence in imaging
MRI-guided neurosurgery with MAGNETOM Aera and MAGNETOM Skyra. Siemens´ top-of-the line MRI systems for optimizing your neurosurgical procedures – before, during and after surgery. For example, better access and more satisfied patients due to 70 cm Open Bore, short system length, and light-weight coils.
Efficiency in workflow
Single patient transfer and flexible patient positioning with the Combi Dockable Table Neurosurgery.
- Self-aligning floor dock support1
- Greater flexibility in patient positioning with 55 mm under the transfer board
- Self-aligning dock at MR
- Docking and undocking of table from MR possible with all coils plugged in
- Single patient transfers each way with no patient repositioning2
Flexibility in neurosurgery
Flexible neurosurgery options with a choice of compatible OR Tables.
- Choice of two different OR Tables
- Compatible head holders with 8 channel coils
- Head holders easily positioned on transfer board, extending beyond the OR table
- Greater flexibility in head positioning with up to 55 mm below the transfer board
Effectiveness in operation
Easy siting and integration of MRI systems with different room solutions.
With their small footprints, MAGNETOM Aera and MAGNETOM Skyra are easy to site and quickly integrated in your intraoperative setting.
Being a complete, yet flexible solution, MAGNETOM Combi Suite Neurosurgery provides great versatility to fit your needs and ensures optimal use of your facilities.
- Two-room siting scenario: Combine one operating room with one MR room open for routine diagnostics.
- Three-room siting scenario Possibility to have two operating rooms combined with one MR room open for routine diagnostics.
1Only in combination with TRUMPF OR table.
2Image shows transfer board solution for TRUMPF.