Simultaneous MR and PET imaging.
Biograph mMR is designed to give you the ability to meet the needs of demanding high-end research. The new system provides technology to tackle the toughest challenges that the world of healthcare faces today.
In oncology imaging you can make full use of the unique features offered by simultaneous MRI and PET imaging. Biograph mMR does not only deliver important information during early detection and staging. It can be a decisive factor for treatment planning, therapy selection and monitoring, and follow-up.
Abdominal and pelvic oncology
- Precise alignment of MRI and PET
- Improved evaluation of smaller lesions
- Beneficial for several applications, e.g. staging and prostate cancer
- No ionizing radiation from MR leads to reduced overall dose
- Especially suitable for repeated scans for therapy response monitoring or follow-up exams
The benefits of MRI and PET in the study of neurologic diseases are widely implemented. Bringing them together offers the potential for a more complete imaging picture and better understanding of neurologic pathologies. In addition, the current research and development of new tracers could add even more value.
- Provides information leading towards early diagnosis of special interests
- With new tracer development Biograph mMR may add to the capabilities of imaging in general
- Large and growing number of cases
- Molecular MR could play an important role in new approaches to schizophrenia, depression, or alcohol abuse
- Therapy planning in brain tumors by combining metabolic information from PET with BOLD, fibertracking and diffusion weighted imaging is a very promising application
- Expanding in the clinical routine in the near future
syngo.via and Biograph mMR are one
Biograph mMR provides MR and PET data as one dataset – molecular MR acquisition data. Every Biograph mMR includes syngo.mMR General, the advanced visualization software application tool based on syngo.via. This allows you to fully utilize this one dataset in your clinical environment.
You benefit at all steps of your reading and reporting workflow:
- Automatic loading of mMR data
- Visualization in precise registration
- Automatic correlation of all MR and PET markings
- Multiple time-point analysis
- One integrated report for final results
- SUV quantification
- Semi-automatic SUV based VoI segmentation
1MR scanning has not been established as safe for imaging fetuses and infants under two years of age. The responsible physician has to decide about the benefit of the MRI examination in comparison to other imaging procedures.