syngo MR E11
More Flexibility, Consistency, and Efficiency for your Scanner
syngo MR E11 software architecture boosts the flexibility, consistency, and efficiency of your MAGNETOM scanners, featuring the fastest loading speed and shorter reconstruction times, as well as intuitive planning and scanning. Brand-new trendsetting applications help you open up a huge diagnostic field - Body MRI - and expand your range of MRI services and address new patient groups.
Increase your efficiency
Tim+Dot are the direct response to today’s demanding world of healthcare economics, redefining productivity with an increase of up to 50%. Now they take the next level.
Tim 4G: Exceptional quality and speed in MRI.
Introduced in 2003, Tim integrated coil technology supports proven results: excellent image quality, no repositioning for multiple exams, and more exams per day.
The latest generation, Tim 4G, is setting new benchmarks in Flexibility, Accuracy, and Speed:
- Up to 204 coil elements and up to 128 RF channels
- Exceptional SNR and image quality with high channel coils and the unique RF architecture enabling DirectRF for true signal purity
- Excellent image quality with up to 40% reduced scan times3
More speed with syngo MR E11. Your benefits:
- Up to 50% faster reconstruction
- Less waiting time for your technologist
DotGO: Consistent results, efficiently
Introduced in 2009, Dot helps you easily adapt to the patient’s condition or clinical question, consistently achieve reproducible, high-quality results, and consequently reduce exam times and the number of rescans.
The newest generation, DotGO, is setting new standards in protocol configuration for true flexibility, consistency, and efficiency in every aspect of MRI:
- Intuitive protocol management with one central, flexible user-interface
- Quality results for each exam, consistent and reproducible
- Up to 20% shorter exam slots for more efficiency in MRI 4
More efficiency with syngo MR E11. Your benefits:
- Reduced overall exam-time
- More predictable exam-times (variation: less than one minute)
- Less software interaction (time saving: up to 46%) 4
- Quicker turnaround-time to the referrer
Growth with BodyMRI
When it comes to body imaging, MRI is the modality of choice for diagnosis and monitoring for many diseases. Nonetheless, contrast timing challenges, long scan times, and breathing motion hindered routine application of body MRI. So far!
New certainty in liver MRI
With syngo MR E11 we introduce a technology to embrace motion in body imaging and to give certainty in liver MRI.
FREEZEit – our embrace motion technology – makes MRI faster and more robust than it has ever been, even in the most challenging cases. It opens up the wide field of body imaging.
Can I get a precise early arterial phase, every time?
Certainly with TWIST-VIBE.
Arterial contrast timing: the best contrast timing differs from patient to patient and lesion to lesion.
Your solution – TWIST-VIBE:
- High temporal and excellent spatial resolution with full 4D coverage
- A reliable image and much greater detail for every exam
- Always the right contrast timing in dynamic liver MRI
- No more time-intensive, costly repeat examinations
- Excellent images to plan surgical intervention
Is there a way to scan patients who cannot hold their breath?
Certainly with StarVIBE.
Contrast-enhanced body MRI for patients with breath-holding limitations: when imaging children and elderly patients, movement artifacts often pose a problem.
Your solution – StarVIBE:
- Patients too can breathe freely throughout the scan
- Radial imaging insensitive to motion while inherently emphasizing contrast timing
- Excellent image quality
- Shorter throughput times and faster diagnosis
- Reliably image a growing patient population otherwise excluded from MRI
But there is more. A rising number of indications require special monitoring. LiverLab allows fat & iron evaluation and can be performed totally non-invasively. This allows trending and/or monitoring of patients suspicious of liver diseases especially in early disease stages.
Can I quantify liver fat and iron?
Certainly with LiverLab.
Need to monitor rising number of liver diseases.
Your solution – LiverLab:
- Quantitative liver evaluation
- Evaluation early-on for a large number of patients
- Efficient identification of patients with need for quantitative analysis
- A single robust and fast clinical workflow
Expand your MRI services.
Applications and features that can help extend your range of services and allow you to treat new patient groups.
Zoomed MRI with TimTX True Shape reveals important anatomical and pathological details previously obscured. TimTX Acceleration takes the next step in parallel transmit imaging.
Your benefit: More details in less time with a SNR increase of up to 15%.1
A new method of quantitative tissue characterization, MyoMaps generates comprehensive pixel-based T1, T2 and T2* colored parametric maps, providing you with an additional layer of quantitative information on tissue composition – on the fly.
Your benefit: Bring cardiac and vascular imaging to your clinical routine, together with other unique cardiac MRI features like the Cardiac Dot Engine.
Siemens’ Advanced WARP sequence lets you serve rapidly-growing patient populations with artificial joints. Infections can be diagnosed earlier and there’s a significant gain in image quality for any MRI indication.
Your benefit: Scan and early diagnose patients with large metal implants.
Siemens’ Pediatric 16, a Tim Coil, is specifically designed to meet the needs of children up to 18 months of age. Its high channel density together with Tim 4G technology provides higher signal for high resolution neuroimaging with reduced imaging times. Pediatric 16 flexibly combines with other Tim coils for whole body imaging. A cradle facilitates safe and efficient transport and positioning of small patients, reducing stress for all involved.
Your benefit: Expand your range of pediatric care and scan newborns and infants.2