It´s the key to 3T.
With the most advanced coil portfolio in its class, MAGNETOM Spectra provides image quality for all anatomies. It runs Dot engines – the toolset that allows you to personalize and streamline your workflow. And there is an easy way to process, read and share your images: syngo.via.
Siemens' unique technologies
- Tim 4G: The 4th generation of proved Tim (Total imaging matrix) technology provides up to 120 coils elements1 with up to 24 channels for the accuracy you need.
- Dot: The next movement in MRI. This comprehensive MRI workflow solution helps take the complexity out of MRI scanning. Benefit from a customizable framework for patient personalization, step-by-step user guidance, and exam automation.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines.
- TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design: enables imaging of large volumes with Open Bore and short magnet design without compromising spatial resolution or speed.
TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design Brochure
- TimTX TrueForm: Includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
TimTX TrueForm Brochure
The short-bore, patient-friendly 3 Tesla magnet on MAGNETOM Spectra has a unique TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design for excellent image quality.
Tim 4G's revolutionary all digital-in/digital-out design Direct RF allows for higher signal purity and improved stability.
- Optical links between magnet and equipment room to achieve highRF stability
- Transmit and receive path is integrated in the magnet housing
- Dual-Density Signal Transfer enables ultra-high density coil designs by integrating key RF components into the local coil
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM Spectra allows for a fast installation and easy siting, requiring a smaller installation than most 3T systems.
1with Tim Whole Body Suite