It´s the key to 3T.
With MAGNETOM Spectra we are closing the gap between brilliant 3T imaging and cost sensitivity. MAGNETOM Spectra combines outstanding 3T image quality and typical Siemens product quality.
It´s quality. Unchallenged.
MAGNETOM Spectra delivers crisp, high-resolution images that will inspire you with a level of accuracy and detail unprecedented in this particular product range.
Proof points for quality
- Siemens 3T image quality
- Tim 4G integrated coil technology with DirectRF
- Higher accuracy, resolution and signal to noise
- 24 receive channels for up to 120 coil elements
- High density coil arrays, head-to-toe
- Best-in-class 3T image homogeneity with TimTX TrueForm
- Maximum range of clinical applications
- Outstanding image consistency and high reproducibility with Dot
“3 Tesla is part of the future. It contributes a lot to the health care of patients. Everybody knows that 3 Tesla machines have a very, very high quality and generate beautiful, high resolution images.”
Prof. Kaori Togashi, MD
It´s usabilty. Unlimited.
To increase scanning results to a higher possible level, regardless of a patient’s condition, as well as to maximize user confidence, you need an intelligent usability concept. This is a key strength of MAGNETOM Spectra.
Proof points for usability
- Dot engines - easy and guided
- One-click exam strategy selection to adapt your scan planning to different patient conditions
- Automatic positioning with AutoFoV for a consistent and fast set-up
- Synchronized timing of scanning and breathing with AutoVoice Commands
- Tim 4G integrated coil technology
- Highly flexible and scalable to the anatomy of the patient
- Ultra lightweight coils are easy to carry and position
- Easy coil connection with the Siemens unique SlideConnect and DirectConnect
- Easy and comfortable patient set-up with the patient-table-integrated 24-element spine coil
“Our goal is reproducible, high quality images from any type of patient. 3T of course has the advantage of its better image quality. With that image quality we will come to better patient confidence and better clinical results. And it will force us to use it more and more.”
Serhan Atilla, MD
It´s patient-care. Uncompromised.
Providing a high level of patient care in magnetic resonance imaging is closely connected to increasing access to premium diagnostic technology for patients all over the world.
Proof points for patient care
- Access to premium patient care with cutting-edge 3T technology
- Easy and streamlined workflow with Dot
- Fast scans enabled by Tim 4G
- Maximum system uptime due to our service strategy, providing undisturbed examination workflow
- One user interface and one common reading solution for all modalities with syngo and syngo.via
- Fast break even due to optimum TCO (Total cost of ownership)
- Low operating cost through multiple measures like the optimized cooling system and state-of-the-art zero helium boil-off technology
- Low installation cost through small footprint and fast installation
“You have to balance between technology and quality and economical sustainability. 3 Tesla is part of the future. If you have a very good radiologist, he will ask for 3T. For sure!”
Romeu Domingues, MD
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Tim 4G integrated
Tim sets the standard in MRI. Tim 4G brings ultra high-density coils combined with the highest channel configurations. The architecture of Tim 4G locates all transmit and receive components at the magnet resulting in a digital-in and digital-out design.
TimTX TrueForm – advanced technology
TimTX TrueForm includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
Image the true form of the anatomy.
- Excellent B1 homogeneity
- Anatomy-specific optimization
- SAR reduction
- High image quality
- Faster speed
- Excellent clinical performance
1Results may vary. Data on file.