Automation Enhances the Lab's Value
See how Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada uses advanced robotics to reduce wait times and improve patient care.
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN) is a medical oncology and hematology group in Las Vegas. Using the VersaCell® System advanced robotics solution for automated sample management, they have tripled the number of blood tests performed annually while also reducing overhead.
Fast, predictable turnaround times at CCCN empower physicians to make treatment decisions without asking patients to return for test results another day.
In this video, you’ll hear from:
- Nicholas J. Vogelzang, MD, Medical Oncologist, Executive Medical Director, U.S. Oncology Research, CCCN
- Edwin C. Kingsley, MD, Medical Oncologist, Site Medical Director, CCCN
- Michael Lanata, MT(ASCP), Laboratory Manager, CCCN
- Renee Fejeran, MT(ASCP), Medical Technologist, CCCN
“When patients come to see their cancer doctor, they have expectations that they will be receiving their chemotherapy the day they see their doctor. We do all we can to meet those expectations, and having a laboratory that runs smoothly, that runs efficiently, that is operated in a financially responsible manner, is a tremendous asset,” Dr. Kingsley says in the video.
Watch the video or click here to learn more about how the dynamic, flexible VersaCell X3 Solution can help you:
- Maximize the capabilities of your existing systems
- Improve productivity by reducing loading and sorting time
- Maintain continuous operation to continually release results and meet demands
The outcomes achieved by the Siemens customer described herein were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” laboratory and many variables exist, there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.