Broad assay menu. Optimal performance.
Powered by the Atellica Solution for chemistry and immunoassay results you can count on
Over 175 assays for a complete disease-state picture
- Provides the latest innovations in assay development, including High-Sensitivity Troponin I and PCT assays
- Offers flexibility to meet testing needs for today and in the future with over 40 assays in development
- Delivers fast, accurate results across disease states all consolidated on a single platform.
A 10-minute high-sensitivity troponin I assay (TnIH) for improved cardiac patient care
- A true high-sensitivity troponin I assay that meets the current guideline recommendations
- Greater level of sensitivity and precision at the low end of the measuring range provides the ability to measure slight, yet critical changes between serial troponin I values
- Helps clinicians quickly and confidently triage chest pain patients
Atellica® IM B·R·A·H·M·S Procalcitonin (PCT) Assay for fast sepsis diagnosis
- Helps achieve earlier sepsis diagnosis and risk assessment to help improve patient outcomes— with high low-end sensitivity, the assay aids in the ability to make confident decisions in minutes
- Helps provide confidence when guiding antibiotic therapy with an assay that has optimal precision across the measurable range
- Helps deliver reliable results from a proven, trusted technology that demonstrates high agreement with the B·R·A·H·M·S PCT sensitive KRYPTOR assay
Comprehensive menu for early detection of infectious diseases
- Provides testing accuracy with disposable sample tips that are intended to eliminate sample cross-contamination
- Aids in better patient outcomes with assays such as HBsAg II, CHIV*, HCV, and syphilis, designed for high sensitivity, precision, and accuracy
- Improves efficiency using the HBsAg SMART algorithm and the hot zone, which helps reduce repeat testing and reduces turnaround time
Powerful assays fueled by the Atellica Solution—flexible, scalable, automation-ready immunoassay and chemistry analyzers with revolutionary STAT capabilities to deliver fast, actionable, reliable results
- STAT samples consistently aspirated within 60 seconds of the first barcode read
- Bidirectional high-speed Atellica Magline® Transport allows STAT samples to bypass routine samples
- Independent control over every sample for consistent, predictable turnaround time
*Assay developed, manufactured, and sold by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc.