Sysmex CS-2500 System
Advance your hemostasis testing with confidence
- Main unit:
Approx. 775 (W) × 895 (D) × 685 (H) mm
30.6 (W) × 35.2 (D) × 27.0 (H) in.
- Pneumatic unit:
Approx. 280 (W) x 355 (D) x 400 (H) mm
11.1 (W) x 14.1 (D) x 15.7 (H) in.
- Terminal (PC):
Approx. 338 (W) x 381 (D) x 100 (H) mm
13.3 (W) x 15.0 (D) x 3.95 (H) in.
- Terminal (monitor):
Approx. 556 (W) x 122.5 (D) x 403.5 (H) mm
21.8 (W) x 4.8 (D) x 15.8 (H) in.
- 10 single channels for chromogenic, immunoassay, and aggregation* methods
- 10 wells (mixing function using stir bars possible for 4 wells)
- Simultaneous five-wavelength photometry in all detector channels (340, 405, 575, 660, and 800 nm wavelengths)
- 50 samples; five racks with 10 samples per rack (maximum load)
- Approx. 180 PT
- Approx. 180 APTT
- Approx. 180 simultaneous PT/APTT
- Approx. 95 simultaneous PT/APTT/AT/DD (results for normal-mode processing)
- Access mode: continuous reagent-, consumable-, and sample-loading capability
- STAT: 5 priority positions
- Type: Single reaction tubes
- Loading: Automatic continuous access, 500 reaction tubes onboard
- Approx. 10,000 samples with a maximum of 60 results per sample
*Under development. Not available for sale. Product availability varies by country.
**Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent), APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent), INNOVANCE® D-Dimer Reagent, and AT (INNOVANCE AT Reagent) test applications.