Sysmex CS-2500 System
Advance your hemostasis testing with confidence
The Sysmex CS-2500 System offers mid-volume and multisite labs smartly designed technologies that improve sample management, increase efficiency, and streamline lab workflow. Advance with confidence by leveraging:
Simultaneous multiwavelength analysis and PSI technology to reduce repeat testing and manual reviews
- Simultaneous multiwavelength PSI technology with primary-tube sample-volume check and double aspiration clog detection identifies and automatically manages potentially problematic test samples prior to analysis, minimizing repeat testing and manual reviews.
- Intuitive system interface helps streamline lab operations with onboard help, configurable maintenance, automated quality control checks at user-defined intervals, and real-time monitoring of reagents and consumables.
Lab-to-lab consistency for confident multisite patient monitoring
- Identical cutoff values and results that correlate with the entire Siemens family of hemostasis systems allow standardized monitoring of patients from lab to lab.
- Instruments, PSI technology, assays, and results are seamlessly integrated across multiple labs.
- Standardized software, reagents, controls, and calibrators improve convenience, offer cost savings, and reduce waste for more efficient labor utilization.
- A standardized single point of contact for all your hemostasis needs provides convenient ordering and service coordination.
High-capacity performance with extended walkaway time
- Fully loaded reagent capacity of up to 40 reagents and 5 additional buffer or diluent positions support up to 3000 tests* onboard.
- Flexible vial-type management enables use of multiple vials for variety of tests simultaneously.
- System throughput is approximately 180 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour.*
- Anti-evaporation caps and refrigerated reagent chamber at approximately 10⁰C maximize onboard reagent stability.
- Vial-sampling angle provides greater usable reagent volume and number of tests per vial.
- Smart calibration capability enables use of multiple lots of same reagents onboard.
A wide spectrum of assay parameters and testing methodologies, plus intuitive software
Reaction-kinetics analysis and four measurement principles (clotting, chromogenic, immunoturbidimetric, and aggregation**) are combined on one analyzer.
The system includes data storage capacity of approximately 10,000 samples, with up to 60 results per sample.
24-inch wide-screen LCD display with touch operation and Microsoft Windows 7-based software provide easy operation.
Sample result traceability allows in-depth audit capabilities.
Wide spectrum of analysis methods such as automated reanalysis and reflex testing are packaged in a compact footprint.
Uninterrupted workflow delivered in a compact, footprint
- Sophisticated cap-piercing technology supports use of various capped and/or uncapped sample tubes and cups for dependable throughput under all conditions.
- The system supports simultaneous processing of normal and micro-mode samples.
- Daily maintenance can be performed in less than 5 minutes* and recorded at the touch of a button.
- Access to the reagent table while the instrument is running enables continuous loading of reagents, consumables, and samples.
- Evaporation cap, SLD mini cup, and vial-sampling angle significantly reduce waste.
*Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Stated throughput value was determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S reagent), APTT (Pathromtin® SL reagent) test applications.
**Under development. Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.