BCS XP System
Accurate & precise results for your hemostasis testing
The BCS® XP System, one of the most widely used fully automated hemostasis analyzers, delivers accurate and precise results. The high-speed, random-access analyzer performs clotting, chromogenic, immunologic, and agglutination testing while allowing the consolidation of both specialty and routine reagents onto one high throughput analyzer.
- User-friendly software and customizable interface allow for versatile user-defined configurations to meet your lab’s specific needs
- Automatic monitoring of reagent levels and onboard
stability tracking enable personnel to focus on what’s important—critical results
- Broad routine and specialty testing menu, including vWF ristocetin and INNOVANCE® ETP, allow for platform consolidation
- Reagent and sample probe crash sensors protect capped reagent bottles or sample tubes from damage
- True random-access and walk-away ability for both normal and pathological samples maximize high-volume routine workloads
- Unparalleled service and support with Siemens’ service organization—rated No. 1 by ServiceTrak*
*Source: 2009 IMV ServiceTrak™
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.