The technologists/radiologists will gain knowledge of the functionality and operation of the system. They will receive lecture as well as hands-on experience in training. Instruction will also be given in basic troubleshooting and who to contact for further assistance.
Preparation for Onsite Clinical Education Training:
- Have all necessary paperwork submitted to ACR/MQSA/State so that patient exams may be performed during the onsite training
- Select core group of technologists (maximum 4) to attend the entire onsite training session
- Technologists scheduled for training must be removed from all responsibilities such as phone calls, scheduling of patients, and coverage for other department areas
- Education training should commence during standard business hours. Any personnel from the 2nd or 3rd shift that are to be trained should be brought in at this time
- Participating staff is encouraged to complete all of the prerequisite training and review materials sent with the equipment
- Review documentation contained in Welcome/S.T.A.R.T. package
- All equipment must be installed and functioning
Mammographers and Radiologists
The credit range for CEUs is 8-18 depending on the unit.
Contact for more information:
888-221-8010 / choose option 2 (onsite training), then option 4