Please find below a variety of printed self-study educational opportunities. These offerings are brought to you in partnership with Medical Imaging Consultants, Inc. (MIC), providing quality clinical education for medical imaging specialists. To get more information about these offerings or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-221-8010 - choose option 1, 1.
Click here to read printed self-studies descriptions.
Mammography Self-Study Multi-Module Programs
- Digital Mammography Essentials for Technologists
Radiology Trends for Technologists
- Wrist Fractures: What the Clinician Wants to Know (Q00079)
- Accuracy of Mammography, Clinical Exam, US and MRI for Breast Cancer (Q00138)
- Preventing Contrast Media-induced Nephrotoxicity after Angiography (Q00171)
- Capsule Endoscopy, Standard Endoscopy, Barium Examination, and CT in Imaging Small Bowel Disease (Q00172)
- Medical Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (Q00173)
- Small Bowel Obstruction (Q00299)
- Optimizing Large Sets of Image Data (Q00323)
- Nuclear Medicine Mapping of Sentinel Nodes in Breast Cancer (Q00324)
- MR of Well-circumscribed Breast Carcinomas (Q00325)
- Rare Breast Lesions and WHO Classification (Q00326)
- Mammography, US and MRI in Breast Cancer Screening (Q00328)