Please find below a variety of printed self-study educational opportunities. These offerings are brought to you in partnership with Medical Imaging Consultants, Inc. (MIC), providing quality clinical education for medical imaging specialists. To get more information about these offerings or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-221-8010 - choose option 1, 1.
Click here to read printed self-studies descriptions.
Radiology Trends for Technologists
- MRI and Radiography of Primary Bone Lymphoma (Q00069)
- Wrist Fractures: What the Clinician Wants to Know (Q00079)
- Accuracy of Mammography, Clinical Exam, US and MRI for Breast Cancer (Q00138)
- Preventing Contrast Media-induced Nephrotoxicity after Angiography (Q00171)
- Capsule Endoscopy, Standard Endoscopy, Barium Examination, and CT in Imaging Small Bowel Disease (Q00172)
- Medical Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (Q00173)
- Pulmonary Nodule Characterization (Q00288)
- CT and MR Urography (Q00289)
- CT of Coronary Artery Disease - Latest Developments (Q00290)
- CT Angiography of Acute Chest Pain (Q00291)
- Diffusion-weighted MRI of the Liver (Q00292)
- Radiation Effects of Fluoroscopy on Patients' Skin and Hair (Q00293)