CentraLink Data Management System
Standardize testing protocols and result management for better clinical data management across your diagnostics network.
First introduced in 2000, the CentraLink Data Management System has been continuously enhanced to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Version 16 of this time-tested middleware offers the following new features to help increase quality and reduce errors related to sample management, clinical data management, and laboratory workflow:
- Helps you improve clinical quality by guiding your staff to suggested next steps and processes using the new iExpert feature.
- Supports up to 16 customized KPI counters in status dashboard.
- Supports unlimited users and LIS connections.
- Connects up to 75 instruments.
- Expands connectivity to Siemens Healthineers and non-Siemens analyzers.‡
- Almost doubles storage of results and QC.
- Increases customization options for dashboards, reporting, and KPIs.
- Boosts performance.
Version 16 is also available as a virtualized software solution to run on your hardware in your data center to facilitate compliance with your organization’s IT standards.
Download the product brochure and technical specifications, visit the Features and Benefits page, or download the White Paper: Execution Excellence - Best Practices for implementing Laboratory Automation.