DCA Vantage Analyzer
Drive diabetic patient compliance with trusted, clinically proven results
Monitor glycemic control and diabetes complications using an analyzer designed to make consultations easier. Fast, actionable test results enable you to determine the effectiveness of a treatment plan, make therapeutic adjustments with confidence, and be more certain whether patients are complying with your recommendations.
Monitor glycemic control
- HbA1c from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in 6 minutes
- Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
- HbA1c patient trending graphs can be viewed or printed
Detect early kidney disease
- Albumin, Creatinine, and Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio from a urine specimen in 7 minutes to report a quantitative protein status with automatic creatinine adjustment
- Onboard GFR calculator indexes kidney function
Improve workflow in the office or clinic
- Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walkaway operation after sample loading
- No sample or reagent preparation required
- Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
- Review results on-screen or generate a hard copy report to minimize transcription errors in the office
- Convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
- Automatically upload results to a PC via a USB flash drive to reduce manual logging and save time
- Minimal maintenance requirements with automatic reminders to alert you when maintenance is due
Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings
- Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users
- POCT1-A2 communication protocol streamlines data transfer for easy connectivity and fast, two-way communication to LIS/HIS, RAPIDComm® System, or other third-party POC data management systems
- Automatically upload results and QC information to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time
- Take testing oversight to the next level with RAPIDComm Data Management System to remotely manage multiple analyzers and operators to enhance compliance and improve risk management. POC coordinators can standardize test procedures, enforce QC protocols, control access privileges, define operator recertification requirements, and more. Customized alerts, reports, and audit trails ensure peace of mind and simplify accreditation and inspections
Complete the form below to request a demo of the DCA Vantage Analyzer.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
*Not available in the U.S.