Siemens Performance Plans - Silver
Reliance based on a dedicated proactive approach
You are operating in an environment, which demands an economical choice for your-non critical systems, especially those that can be backed up with no loss of patient throughput. Rapid response is not a necessity for this equipment, but it still needs many of the benefits of our traditional Full-Service Agreement. On the one hand, you need a comprehensive maintenance plan that will safeguard your system's reliability and performance. This will ensure that image quality stays constant and first-time diagnosis rate is as high as possible. On the other hand, you have to manage a limited budget and need maximum transparency to minimize unnecessary or unforeseen expenses that could strain your resources.
With the Performance Silver contract, Siemens Healthcare Customer Services delivers both. Our highly trained customer service engineers ensure that your system operates safely and efficiently and that it stays within the manufacturer's specifications. That means peace of mind for you and your employees, and most of all, for your patients. Regular inspections help prolong system life by detecting parameter deviations or component wear before they can cause equipment malfunction and unexpected expenses.
Regular maintenance and safety inspections help ensure that your system is safe and fully compliant with manufacturer's or countries' safety standards. Benefits include:
- Tracking and scheduling of required tests
- Mechanical safety (e.g., mechanical movements)
- Electrical safety (e.g., leakage currents, insulation)
- Selected country-specific tests (e.g., radiation checks)
- Full professional documentation of each inspection
Scheduled, customer-oriented maintenance to maintain peak system reliability, increase system longevity and avoid downtime. Benefits include:
- Control and adjustment of system parameters to factory specifications
- Verification of specified performance and functionality
- Exchange of wear-and-tear components
- Lubrication and cleansing tasks
- Supervision via remote diagnosis
- Documentation and detailed reports on the system's condition
Regular inspections to achieve consistent, high-quality images to aid the physician in making a diagnosis without the need for repeated exposures. Benefits include:
- Tracking and scheduling of quality assurance tasks and image quality inspection
- Verification of specified quality parameters
- Adjustments to factory quality specifications
- Detailed documentation on the system's condition
Direct access to our world-class service teams for fast, reliable support.
- Preliminary phone diagnosis
- Adjustments and system check
- Safety check upon completion of repair
- Detailed documentation on all corrective maintenance
Technical Phone Support
Gives you direct access to a specialist for fast diagnosis and technical support.
We cover all necessary spare parts (e.g., consumables and special components), and give you preferred treatment in parts delivery. Including spare parts under your service contract protects you and your budget against unexpected expenses. Benefits include:
- Rapid delivery of OEM-approved spare parts
- Recycling of replaced parts
Assures maximum system availability:
- We guarantee that the equipment will function at a minimum uptime performance level
- We offer remedies if this uptime is not maintained
This option reduces response time for unscheduled service calls:
- Predefined rapid response time based on your agreement type
- Preferred on-site support
Siemens Remote Services
Our remote technologies link you to our experts via a high-speed network. Benefits include:
- Online diagnostics, updating, auto reporting, repair, and application support
syngo Evolve Package
Continuous hardware and software updating and upgrading (available for CT, MR and Nuclear).
You also have the freedom to choose from the following options and customize the service plan to your individual needs:
X-ray Tube Coverage
Relieving the Risks of Unexpected Tube Failure
Independent of exacting manufacturer's standards, it is impossible to predict the lifetime of components such as an X-ray tube. No two applications are employed in exactly the same way, and failure can be unexpected and expensive.
Siemens offers two solutions to help ensure that your investment is secured in case of an unexpected tube failure, and that your running costs remain stable and predictable.
This option greatly benefits those institutions with high patient throughput and frequent equipment use.
Based on your patient throughput and scan history, you can determine the level of tube coverage, and therefore the expense.
- Fixed, budgeted expenses
- Reduced administrative work
- Load dependent, flexible fees
- Minimized risk
Limiting the Risks of Unexpected Parts Replacement
To ensure that the unexpected failure of a high-cost component does not strain the departmental budget, Siemens offers coverage for high-cost spare parts replacement. If you buy a Siemens Performance agreement, including special components coverage, the impact of unexpected high-cost spare parts replacement is avoided. This helps you to keep your costs transparent, constant and predictable.
The following components are covered*:
- Vacuum elements (image intensifiers, CRTs, pick-up tubes, power tubes, wave guides)
- Detector Arrays (CCDs, flat panel detectors, CT detectors, ultrasound transducers)
- MRI magnets
- Nuclear-medicine detector crystals
- Lithotripsy shock wave heads
*X-ray tube coverage is a dedicated option - please see the detailed sheet for more information.
Extended service hours up to 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year