Siemens Performance Plans - Platinum
Our commitment to providing you maximum uptime
Your systems are mission critical. Any interruption in workflow has severe, wide-reaching effects. You need absolute reliability at all times, total trust that your systems will stay up and running even through long periods of peak operation. Should a component of your system fail, you need immediate expert support at your side.
With the Performance Platinum contract, Siemens Healthcare Customer Services delivers an unsurpassed commitment to maintaining your maximum uptime. Not only is your system regularly optimized and updated to maintain consistent operating reliability, in case of sudden malfunction, you get the fastest and most reliable repair service available. By including additional options, you can extend service hours up to 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year as well as protect yourself from the failure of essential components, CT detectors or magnets. This means you can more accurately calculate your running costs and eliminate the danger of unexpected expenses suddenly straining your budget.
Regular maintenance and safety inspections help ensure that your system is safe and fully compliant with manufacturer's or countries safety standards. Benefits include:
- Tracking and scheduling of required tests
- Mechanical safety (e.g., mechanical movements)
- Electrical safety (e.g., leakage currents, insulation)
- Selected country-specific tests (e.g., radiation checks)
- Full professional documentation of each inspection
Scheduled, customer-oriented maintenance to maintain peak system reliability, increase system longevity and avoid downtime. Benefits include:
- Control and adjustment of system parameters to factory specifications
- Verification of specified performance and functionality
- Exchange of wear-and-tear components
- Lubrication and cleansing tasks
- Supervision via remote diagnosis
- Documentation and detailed reports on the system's condition
Regular inspections to achieve consistent, high-quality images to aid the physician in making a diagnosis without the need for repeated exposures. Benefits include:
- Tracking and scheduling of quality assurance tasks and image quality inspection
- Verification of specified quality parameters
- Adjustments to factory quality specifications
- Detailed documentation on the system's condition
Direct access to our world-class service teams for fast, reliable support. Benefits include:
- Preliminary phone diagnosis
- Adjustments and system check
- Safety check upon completion of repair
- Detailed documentation on all corrective maintenance
Technical Phone Support
Gives you direct access to a specialist for fast diagnosis and technical support.
This option reduces response time for unscheduled service calls:
- Predefined rapid response time based on your agreement type
- Preferred on-site support
We cover all necessary spare parts (e.g., consumables and special components), and give you preferred treatment in parts delivery. Including spare parts under your service contract protects you and your budget against unexpected expenses. Benefits include:
- Rapid delivery of OEM-approved spare parts
- Recycling of replaced parts
Assures maximum system availability:
- We guarantee that the equipment will function at a minimum uptime performance level
- We offer remedies if this uptime is not maintained
Continuous updates of software and mandatory hardware to ensure that your system will remain on the cutting edge. Benefits include:
- Continuous monitoring of available updates and system status
- Delivery of safety updates
- Detailed documentation on all updates
Application Training and Support
Maximizing the Potential of your System
Operating an advanced system to its best capabilities takes a properly trained individual. That's why our application support and training programs are so important.
When answers are needed quickly, our expert application specialists are available to you over the phone.
As your partner, we support you from day one to achieve and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Our application specialists will prepare your staff for start-up with training programs custom-designed to match your needs, and they'll stay with you until your new system is up and running.
In order for your staff to maximize the utility of your Siemens system, we offer you a comprehensive range of training courses. Our Application Training and Support programs are available on an ongoing basis to help you instruct new personnel effectively, and to refresh the capabilities of existing operators in a consulting capacity.
Training and Support:
- Initial/ongoing on-site user training
- Remote application support (available with Siemens Remote Services™ option)
- On-site application support
- Provision of application information material
- Distribution of application instructions or user guides
Siemens Remote Services
Advanced remote connectivity and functionality
syngo Evolve Package
Continuous hardware and software updating and upgrading (available only for CT, MR and Nuclear)
You also have the freedom to choose from the following options and customize the service plan to your individual needs:
X-ray Tube Coverage
Full replacement of X-ray tubes
Relieving the risks of unexpected tube failure
Independent of exacting manufacturer's standards, it is impossible to predict the lifetime of components such as an X-ray tube. No two applications are employed in exactly the same way, and failure can be unexpected and expensive.
Siemens offers two solutions to help ensure that your investment is secured in case of an unexpected tube failure, and that your running costs remain stable and predictable.
This option greatly benefits those institutions with high patient throughput and frequent equipment use.
Based on your patient throughput and scan history, you can determine the level of tube coverage, and therefore the expense.
- Fixed, budgeted expenses
- Reduced administrative work
- Load dependent, flexible fees
- Minimized risk
Full coverage of special components against unexpected failure
Limiting the risks of unexpected parts replacement
To ensure that the unexpected failure of a high-cost component does not strain the departmental budget, Siemens offers coverage for high costs spare parts replacement. If you buy a Siemens Performance agreement, including special components coverage, the impact of unexpected high-cost spare parts replacement is avoided. This helps you to keep your costs transparent, constant and predictable.
The following components are covered:*
- Vacuum elements (image intensifiers, CRTs, pick-up tubes, power tubes, wave guides)
- Detector Arrays (CCD's, flat panel detectors, CT detectors, ultrasound transducers)
- MRI magnets
- Nuclear-medicine detector crystals
- Lithotripsy shock wave heads
*X-ray tube coverage is a dedicated option - please see the detailed sheet for more information
Extended service hours up to 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year
To learn more about Siemens proactive service solutions, call 1-888-826-9702.
To place a request for Siemens equipment service, call 1-800-888-7436(SIEM)