American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Meeting
October 26 – 29, 2015
Siemens at ACEP 2015 – Solutions Critical to ED Success
Innovative technology that provides results for your patients and emergency department.
The challenges in ED medicine are complex — from variations in case types to varying reimbursement and staffing issues. Answer the challenge of delivering high-quality, cost-effective care in your ED with innovative solutions from Siemens.
InnovateED Showcase – Get a first look at Siemens ED Solutions for CT and Ultrasound!
What: InnovatED Showcase at ACEP
When: October 26–28, 2015
Where: ACEP’s InnovatED Showcase, Trauma 1
Special Reception -- Go Beyond the Basics
If poor ultrasound image quality and workflows in the ED are driving you nuts, get to the Go Beyond the Basics reception in Boston!
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel, Commonwealth Ballroom, Salon A
425 Summer Street
Quick, accurate, comprehensive laboratory results
- Reliable results in cardiac testing, in the ED or the central lab, in as little as 14 minutes — Stratus® CS Acute Care™ Diagnostic System
- Fast, accurate, comprehensive results for whole blood samples in approximately 60 seconds — RAPIDPoint® 500 Blood Gas System.
- HbA1c to monitor diabetes; and Albumin, Creatinine, and A:C tests for detecting early kidney disease—DCA Vantage® Analyzer.
- Flexible connectivity solutions, data integration, and operational control to improve risk management at the point of care for urinalysis testing—CLINITEK Status® Connect System.
- Centralized management of point-of-care testing through a single interface, streamlining workflow, reducing costs, and improving care—RAPIDComm® Data Management System.
ED Success Stories
Solutions that can increase the efficiency and quality of care in the ED exist. A Premier Research Services study found that utilization of the Stratus® CS Acute Care™ Diagnostic System can lead to reduced inpatient mortality rates, length of stay, and overall cost of care.
Faster clinical answers with CT imaging that allows head-to-toe scans in under a second without breath holding and cardiac imaging within a heartbeat. Superior technology enables dose reduction for challenging patients. The SOMATOM® Force.
Answers at the bedside with an easy-to-use ultrasound system that delivers robust high-end imaging in a compact format. With touchscreen technology and hard-key controls, staff can maximize efficiency. Highly portable with a fast boot-up time and battery option for quick, reliable visualization. The new ACUSON P500™ ultrasound system, FROSK edition.
Improved ability to read, share and store clinical images. syngo® healthcare imaging IT making workflows easier and more efficient. syngo healthcare imaging IT. Suspected injuries to the thorax and spine call for a complete and often time-consuming evaluation of the ribs. The award-winning syngo.CT Bone Reading revolutionizes rib and spine assessment by identifying and labeling the ribs and displaying the entire rib cage unfolded in a 2D view.