Dimension Integrated Systems CSA/CSAE Assays
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics is the only company to offer a no manual pretreatment cyclosporine assay for enhanced productivity in ISD testing.
Toxic side effects, a narrow window of therapeutic efficacy, and the need to maintain consistent drug levels in order to prevent organ rejection mean frequent CSA monitoring is required for patients who have undergone cardiac, renal, and liver transplants.1,2 With the Dimension® systems’ CSA and CSAE assays, testing is available around the clock and results can be reported rapidly.
- No manual sample pretreatment required
- Fully automated, onboard sample pretreatment
- Rapid results reporting with continuous barcode identification of samples and online transmission of results
- Limited cross-reactivity to CsA metabolites – highly specific to the CsA parent compound
- Extended assay range (CSAE) for effective C2 monitoring
- Reduced risk for error with minimal sample handling
- No need for batch testing - perform CSA/CSAE testing alongside other routine chemistry assays any time, day or night
- Decreased manual labor for enhanced productivity
To download the spec sheet for the Dimension Integrated Chemistry Systems Cyclosporine and Cyclosporine Extended Range Assays, fill out the form below and click “Get spec sheet.”
Please try again later.
1. Hardman, JG, Limbird LE, Malinoff PB, Ruddon RW. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 9th ed. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 1996.
2. Kaplan LA, Pesce AJ. Clinical Chemistry-Theory, Analysis, Correlation. 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 1996.