epoc Blood Analysis System
Right Result. Right Here. Right Now.
Accelerate clinical decision making.
- Customize critical ranges and notify clinicians immediately.
- Provide fast, wireless transmission of patient results.
Streamline patient-testing workflow.
- System provides full-panel testing and automatic calibration prior to analysis.
- Only 92 μL of blood is required for the full panel of tests.
- Integrated bar-code reader provides easy identification of patient and operator IDs.
Simplify inventory management.
- Use single-use, room temperature-stable test cards.
- Improve inventory management and reduce waste with one test card with 13 analytes.
Blood Gas: Potential of Hydrogen (pH), Partial Pressure of Carbon Dioxide (pCO2), Partial Pressure of Oxygen (pO2), Total Carbon Dioxide (TCO2)
Electrolytes: Sodium (Na+), Potassium (K+), Ionized Calcium (Ca++), Chloride (Cl-), Hematocrit (Hct)
Metabolites: Glucose (Glu), Lactate (Lac), Creatinine (Crea), Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Deliver real-time results and reporting.
- Easily transmit patient results from the analyzer to the electronic medical record (EMR/LIS/HIS) in seconds.
- Reduce transcription errors when downloading results at remote locations.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.