ImageScapes Patient Experience
Customized environments for positive patient experiences
Improving patient satisfaction
Transforming your facility to improve patient satisfaction. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination!
Patients and families
- By creating an environment that touches all the senses, you give your patients:
- increased comfort
- the opportunity to better tolerate exams
- more positive experiences that improve their satisfaction
- A great design gives your facility a critical advantage, which can lead to:
- fewer cancellations
- increased patient referrals and greater market share
- improved patient satisfaction scores, including HCAHPS, Press Ganey, and Gallup
- improved employee retention
- operational efficiencies and cost savings
How do I get started?
Initial consultation starts with a phone call to discuss your needs. A team will be assigned and be there for you every step of the way.
How long does installation take?
That depends upon what you choose to do and the complexity of the project. Once we know what design elements and technology you’d like, we create a timeline that takes you from concept to project completion. For new construction, the earlier we get involved creatively on a project, the better it is. If you are already working with an architect or contractor we will work with and coordinate with them.
Can theming be added to an existing space or only in areas of new construction?
Themes can be added to both.
How much does it cost?
The scope and detail of the project determines the cost. Our team will work with you so you understand all the products and services available and we will help you select those that best meet your vision and budget.
What is offered for Mammography Systems?
Currently, we cannot offer special covers or wrapping for the MAMMOMAT systems. To achieve the goal, your women’s health department can resemble a tranquilzing garden or spa. Your waiting area can make you feel like you are sitting on the beach. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination!