ACUSON X300 PE for Cardiology
Precision meets versatility for a complete cardiology solution.
Everything you need to get to the heart of the matter – thoroughly, efficiently.
The ACUSON X300™ PE is ideally suited to handle all of your cardiovascular challenges. Combining superior image quality with Siemens’ many advanced imaging technologies, this fully featured system provides exceptional imaging performance for vascular and cardiac imaging. Applications including stress echo, adult TEE, left ventricular opacification and advanced imaging applications such as intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) make the ACUSON X300 PE a comprehensive cardiovascular solution.
Features and Options Include:
- Dynamic TCE™ Tissue Contrast Enhancement
- SieClear™ Multi-View Spatial Compounding
- Clarify™ Vascular Enhancement (VE) Technology
- SieScape™ Panoramic Imaging
- Comprehensive integrated stress echo package
- DTI™ Doppler Tissue Imaging
- TEE and 3D TEE using syngo® fourSight™ TEE View
- One-button Left Ventriclar Opacification (LVO) contrast*
- Anatomical M-mode
- Color M-mode
- syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging™ (VVI) Technology
- syngo® Auto Left Heart (Auto LH) Technology
- syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment (MVA)
- syngo® Arterial Health Package**
- ACUSON AcuNav™ ultrasound catheter for ICE
- Specialized reporting packages for Vascular and Cardiology
Intelligent design takes center stage.
Working smart was never more streamlined. Whether you operate in a private practice, an EP lab or a hospital, the ACUSON X300 PE provides a range of powerful cardiology-based workflow tools that boost your efficiency, enhance diagnostic quality and simplify repetitive processes.
- Automated knowledge-based workflow tools including syngo Arterial Health Package, syngo Velocity Vector Imaging technology, syngo Auto Left Heart, and syngo Mitral Valve Assessment
- TGO (one-button image optimization)
- QuikStart rapid reboot and battery operation for instant access to imaging
*At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO. Check current regulations for the country in which you are using this system for contrast agent clearance.
** This feature should be utilized according to the ASE Consensus Statement "Use of Carotid Ultrasound to Identify Subclinical Vascular Disease and Evaluate Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Consensus Statement from the American Society of Echocardiography Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Task Force, Endorsed by the Society for Vascular Medicine.”