HIMSS 2013 Conference - Siemens Healthcare IT Solutions
HIMSS13 Annual Conference & Exhibition
March 3-7, 2013, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
Hall D Booth 2641
Join us to learn how a growing number of healthcare organizations—both large and small—are using Soarian® to connect top-of-the-line patient care with the bottom line. Hear the story of how Soarian unites the revenue cycle for seamless financial performance using contract-driven processing. See how Soarian helps foster collaboration by connecting clinicians to patient data and to one another with integrated clinical workflow. Learn how more people in more places can connect... with Soarian.
Welcome from John Glaser, CEO, Health Services, Siemens Healthcare
View a short video message from John to get his take on this year's conference and the importance of healthcare reform and accountable care.
Help us help Hope For The Warriors®
Stop by the Siemens booth and we will make a contribution to Hope For The Warriors® whose mission is to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty.
For more information visit www.hopeforthewarriors.org
Soarian: connecting people to connect care
Visit our booth to hear the complete story of how Soarian helps connect people to connect care. Hear from our patient, physician, CEO, and CFO.
- "I am a patient... I am managing my health instead of my health care with Soarian."
- "I am a physician... We work more efficiently and deliver better care with Soarian."
- "I am the CEO... We manage patient populations and connect healthcare communities with Soarian."
- "I am the CFO... We’re improving top and bottom lines with Soarian."
Connecting care communities
Learn how the MobileMD® vendor-agnostic health information exchange (HIE) provides physicians and patients with real-time, secure, clinical and administrative information regardless of location, affiliation, or EMR technology. Visit booth 2640 in Hall D.
International Healthcare IT
As the only integrated clinical system for SAP for Healthcare, the i.s.h.med hospital information system combines flexibility with a broad range of functions and supports processes from the ward to administration to the operating room.
See the latest in healthcare IT
Visit booth 2641 during normal Exhibit Hall hours or contact your Siemens representative to schedule a private demonstration. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about:
- Healthcare Intelligence and Analytics
- National Health Initiatives Solutions
- Advanced Technology Services
- Revenue Cycle Management and Scheduling
- Revenue Cycle Optimization Solutions
- Document Management and HIM Workflow
- International Healthcare IT featuring Soarian and i.s.h.med (NEW)
- Medical Imaging IT
- Physician Workflow
- Patient Portal
- HIE and Interoperability
- Clinical Optimization Solutions
- Federal Health Initiatives (NEW)
Be sure to stop by these other “can’t miss” booths as well:
- Siemens MobileMD (booth 2640)
- Siemens Enterprise Communications (booth 8229)
- NextGen Healthcare (booth 5313)
- 3M (booth 2341)
- Access (booth 1023)
- QuadraMed (booth 4141)
- Surgical Information Systems (booth 1339)
- The SSI Group, Inc. (booth 2251)
Don’t miss these education sessions!
Monday, March 4, 9:45 - 10:45 a.m.
Extracting Value from Healthcare "Big Data" with Predictive Analytics. This session is offered in collaboration with the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME). Predictive analytics—combined with a best-practice approach—enables organizations to mine and apply healthcare "big data" for enhanced performance, improved workflows, and better patient care. Gregory Veltri, FHIMSS, Chief Information Officer, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, and Mical DeBrow, PhD, RN, Strategic Clinical Consultant, Siemens Healthcare.
Monday, March 4, 12:15 - 1:15 p.m.
Legal Medical Record: Mystery Novel or Reference Guide? Will your legal medical record tell a tale of mystery? Find out the key steps you should be taking to ensure your EHR story has a happy ending. Suzanne Layne, RHIT, Corporate Director, HIM, Main Line Health.
Career opportunities at Siemens
Stop by booth 2641 to speak with representatives from our HR Department regarding employment opportunities at Siemens.