At the completion of the onsite clinical education training, your core group will have a familiarity with and a working knowledge of all of the functions, features, and applicable options of the equipment. They will learn how to optimize workflow, confidently assess and enhance image quality, maintain patient safety, and reduce patient radiation doses.
Preparation for Onsite Clinical Education Training:
- Select core group of technologists (maximum 4) to attend the entire onsite training session
- Technologists scheduled for training must be removed from all responsibilities such as phone calls, scheduling of patients, and coverage for other department areas
- Education training should commence during standard business hours. Any personnel from the 2nd or 3rd shift that are to be trained should be brought in at this time
- Participating staff is encouraged to complete all of the prerequisite training and review materials sent with the equipment
- The patient exam schedule is modified to complement the training time
- Review documentation contained in Welcome/S.T.A.R.T. package
- All equipment must be installed and functioning
- All IT-related requirements have been implemented and pre-tested
Contact for more information:
Please call 888-221-8010, option 2 (onsite training), then option 6, then option 1.