Sustainable Cardiovascular Care
The dynamics of our healthcare system are changing but the need for high-quality care for every patient remains the same. You need to be able to provide the best possible care for your patients—efficiently—not just today but for years to come.
Siemens Healthcare provides cardiovascular professionals the cardiac imaging systems, technology, and support to enable:
Technological Innovation that Supports Sounder Decisions
As people live longer, the number of people demonstrating cardiovascular disease increases. Workloads can be tremendous but you want to give every patient the best care. Siemens Healthcare provides technology that offers healthcare professionals with high-quality information for diagnosis and treatment – saving time and improving clinical confidence.
To support sounder decisions, we enable cardiovascular professionals to:
- combine clinical images with sophisticated informatics for more informed decisions at the point of care
- perform instantaneous full-volume echocardiography in a single heartbeat
- experience high-quality 5-minute whole-body PET•CT scans
- better direct treatment protocols with expanded diagnostic capabilities like high-quality biomarkers
Reliable Procedures Enable Better Care, Reduce Cost
Each patient brings specific challenges that factor into your clinical decisions. You need to work quickly to manage patient volumes but also need to work carefully—minimizing radiation dose, performing minimally invasive techniques when possible, and reducing the possibility for error.
To support these procedures, we enable you to:
• reduce dose by combining award-winning technologies and applications to deliver maximum image quality at minimum dose
• use innovative technology that supports minimally invasive techniques, which enable an immediate, flexible response to complications that might arise while a patient is undergoing the procedure
• eliminate or reduce errors with better information management through integrated healthcare IT that is supported by a team that understands real-life data challenges
Multi-Level Efficiency Leads to Better Patient Care
To be efficient, your facility needs the tools to move the right information to the right person at the right time to enable better patient care, lower costs, and optimized resources. Combining high-quality information and images with integrated diagnostics and better workflow protocols gives you a system that will sustain high-quality patient care for years to come.
Siemens offers solutions which will allow you to:
- integrate high-quality information and images at the departmental and enterprise levels with future-ready healthcare IT
- optimize resources with integrated diagnostics from the same provider, enabling, for example, chest pain rule-in/rule-out in the Emergency Department
- obtain procedurally consistent, high-quality exams while improving workflow
Investments that Demonstrate Specific, Long-Term Efficiency
You need to demonstrate that your technology investment will help provide better patient care and improve efficiency not just now but years from now. To do that, you need integrated technology that universally supports your facility and measurably improves patient care and workflow.
To support smarter investments, we help you:
- use a cost-efficient, multidisciplinary approach, such as the universal integration of cardiology, vascular medicine, and cardiac and vascular surgery, with leading innovations in hybrid procedures
- increase uptime with remote monitoring offerings and flexible service plans
- demonstrate clear paths for upgrades and migrations to maximize investments
- facilitate faster, more accurate billing to optimize revenue cycle management
Cardiovascular care can be complex, particularly in the face of operational challenges and increased regulations. The best outcomes and efficiencies are often realized when the entire disease-specific pathway is considered and solutions can be configured to meet your facility’s individual needs.
With that in mind, our innovations are engineered to work both as stand-alone and integrated solutions, sustaining overall cardiovascular care as well as a number of disease-specific pathways, including:
- cardiovascular disease (including coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease)
- neurovascular disease
- structural heart disease (including congenital, valvular, and ischemic)